Friday, October 16, 2015

Wine Bottle Tiki Torches

      Wine bottles have many decorative uses after they are empty; however, I wanted to give them a functional use. I wanted something fun to sit on the table when eating meals outside on the patio, plus I wanted to keep bugs away. So, I decided to turn the two wine bottles I had into table top tiki torches. It was super easy and didn't take any more than 5 minutes to put together once I found all of the supplies I needed.
    I ended up ordering the tiki wicks and the fuel from Amazon for a pretty reasonable price, the hex piece(s) came from Bomgaars, and the pebbles came from Walmart.


------Here's What you Need:------

Wine bottles
Tiki Wicks
3/4 inch hex brushing
pebbles (optional) or other "filler"
Tiki fuel




------Here's What to Do:------

1) Remove the labels from your wine bottles
       (or you can leave them on- I left one on and took the other one off)
2) Fill your wine bottles with the pebbles or filler you pick out.
3) Put the tiki wick through the hex piece
4) Fill the bottles with fuel not quite all the way to the top
5) Rest the brushing and wick onto the top lip of the wine bottle
6) It is ready to light and be used!
----Yes, it is that easy!----

No comments:

Post a Comment